 General / 5042
5041  |  5043
Subject:
This piece is driving me crazy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 22:35:53 GMT

Hello Guys,

Sorry to bother you with silly things like this, but for the life of me I
cannot find what sets this piece is found in. It's the 2x2x3 Extreme CORNER
slope in "GRAY" I know there are sets but they must not be castle I know the
falcon fortress has black ones but which sets can the gray ones be found in?

Also if any have some they can spare I could use 14 of them I will pay well
for these pieces due to them being rare.

Thanks,

Doyle Nelson
doylenelson@home"NOSPAM".com