 General / 5048
Re: This piece is driving me crazy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 03:19:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Doyle Nelson writes:
Hello Guys,

Sorry to bother you with silly things like this, but for the life of me I
cannot find what sets this piece is found in. It's the 2x2x3 Extreme CORNER
slope in "GRAY" I know there are sets but they must not be castle I know the
falcon fortress has black ones but which sets can the gray ones be found in?

How about 6048 (Majisto's Magical Workshop) 1 2x2x3 Brick w/ 1/2 Slope   Lt.
Gray ?

Courtesy of www.lugnet.com/inv ! :) Awesome resource! I have a couple and I
knew they must be from Castle because AFAIK they weren't in Space and not much
else is grey.

Also if any have some they can spare I could use 14 of them I will pay well
for these pieces due to them being rare.

I have two, as I bought two of 6048. FTR, they are not for sale.

-Tom McD.
when replying, a spamcake does not make a good mousepad.