 General / 50242
    (canceled) —David Koudys

        Re: Bye, bye LUGNET —Jason S. Mantor
     Now this is an interesting idea. It seems like a simple way to deal with George Carlin's 7 dirty words. Turn the filter on by default. If people want to turn it off, let them : ) (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Bye, bye LUGNET —Paul Sinasohn
     IMHO, It would take a huge amount of processing power to analyze the text of every single post. THat's why human brains do it here, not computers. And what happens when you analyze this sentence: I was trying to finish it, but the earthquake smashed (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bye, bye LUGNET —Derek Raycraft
   In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote: <some good stuff that I can't quote without getting censored> To me the suggestion that the current policy in not censorship is ridiculous. It's like the bully that grabs your arm and make you hit yourself, (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)