 General / 49640
49639  |  49641
Subject:
Set #271 Policemen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:19:47 GMT

Hi!

Has anybody any idea how old this set is?

I didn’t find it in any of the 50s and 60s catalogs.

I have it in front of me with this type of box/picture.

From the dots left and right to “LEGO” I would say it’s from the late 50s.
Does anybody know for how long this set was produced and if it came with different box designs?

Thanx for your answers
Ronald

P.S. I found no better group to post then .general.