 General / 49616
Re: How LEGO FACTORY can stimulate AFOL interest (and sales).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 07:36:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
   Are these in the Factory palette?

All 12 different regular sloped bricks.
The steep slope 1x2x3, 2x2x3, 2x2x3 double convex, & 2x2x2 quadruple convex?
Low slope 3x3 double convex.
4x4 round corner wedge bricks.

There aren’t any round corner 4x4 pieces, unfortunately. There are a few half arch 1 x 2 pieces, but those are fairly common in a lot of colors, I believe.

Here are the pieces (specifically slopes) and their colors in the LEGO Factory available pieces. The first (new) part comes in various transparencies, which could be a cool addition if somebody comes up with a design that has lots of ‘em.
  • 50746 Roof Tile 1 x 1 x 2/3: Light gray, dark gray, orange, white, transparent, trans red, trans blue, trans yellow
  • 3040 Roof Tile 1 x 2 / 45°: Red, light gray, dark blue, blue, green, white
  • 3039 Roof Tile 2 x 2 / 45°: Red, light gray, dark blue, blue, green, white
  • 3045 Corner Brick 2 x 2 / 45°: White, red, light green, dark blue
  • 3048 End ridged tile 1 x 2 / 45°: Red, light gray, dark blue
  • 3665 Roof tile 1 x 2, Inverted: Dark blue, light gray, blue, red, white
  • 3660 Roof tile 2 x 2 / 45°, Inverted: Light gray, white, dark blue, red, blue
  • 3676 Corner roof tile 2 x 2 / 45°, Outside Inverted: Dark blue, red
  • 4871 Roof tile 4 x 2 / 45°, Inverted: White, red
  • 4286 Roof tile 1 x 3 / 25°: Dark blue, white, blue, red, light gray
  • 3298 Roof tile 2 x 3 / 25°: White, red, light gray, dark blue, blue
  • 3300 Ridged tile 2 x 2 / 25°: Red, dark blue, blue
  • 4287 Roof tile 1 x 3 / 25°, Inverted: White, dark blue, blue, red
  • 3747 Roof tile 2 x 3 / 25°, Inverted: Blue, light gray, red, white, dark blue
  • 30603 Front 2 x 2, Motor: Dark blue, red, yellow
  • 30602 Front 2 x 2, Sport: Dark blue, red, orange, yellow, blue, white, light blue, transparent
There are other pieces in the selection, but these seemed to be what you were after. That’s the entire range of slopes.

Kelly