 General / 49613
Re: How LEGO FACTORY can stimulate AFOL interest (and sales).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 09:51:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
snip

But I was thinking that maybe we might get something out of this (sort of
manipulate the system, so to speak).  Since I am too busy (on the CD) to
download and try it out, I have a few questions about it:

snip

I thought about this as well, what I (and probably many others) would like to
see is a model built using a few Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 Double Concave. That is a
part that has not been included in the roof packs on S@H. If a model was
produced using this part, preferably in red, black or blue, then I think it
would be snapped up pretty quick. (Mind you, I'd also like to see the Slope
Brick 75 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in several colors)

Thanks - Ken