 General / 49586
Re: Items removed from Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:35:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Saso Tomat wrote:

Hi all,

I was wondering why does this book have a number 238? I mean, if we take a look
at the first scan we can see text: LEGO's Ideeenboek 1

Please let me know why this book has number 238 and not number 1.

Thanks,
Saso

This book is referred to as 238 in the old LEGO catalogs.  See
<http://festum.de/1000steine/myimages/album225/62de1_01> as an example (at the
bottom).

Eric