 General / 49582
Re: Items removed from Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:16:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
In the posts on the #238 Lego book (1960-68), Eric Strand had to have the #238
scans removed from Brickshelf, and so he put them onto his own website.

I was looking thru Brickshelf, and I noticed that the scans for Lego Book #239
were missing (this was listed under the #239 set instructions).  Why?  Was this
moved somewhere else, or was it removed for other reasons.  The #239 scans (I
believe there something like 96 pages) were a great addition to the Brickshelf
reference guide that I had enjoyed viewing in the past.

Just wondering?

Gary Istok

Hi all,

I was wondering why does this book have a number 238? I mean, if we take a look
at the first scan we can see text: LEGO's Ideeenboek 1

Please let me know why this book has number 238 and not number 1.

Thanks,
Saso