 General / 49567
Re: This picture needs a caption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:53:20 GMT

Bryan Kinkel wrote:
This page really cracks me up. It is a page from the 238 LEGO Idea
Book - and it is just begging for a witty caption.

http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/ideabook/12a.jpg

She: Honey, where is this piece supposed to go?
He : The bedroom, of course!

Not a witty caption, but...

Hasn't *anyone* noticed that they are looking at the wrong drawing? The
house on the drawing has not much similarity to the thing they (doubtfully)
have built! You'll see it much better in Eric Strand's scans of the
Netherlands' version: http://home.comcast.net/~strandee/238/26_page_26.htm

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm