 General / 49556
Re: This picture needs a caption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 22:32:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel wrote:
This page really cracks me up. It is a page from the 238 LEGO Idea Book -
and it is just begging for a witty caption.

http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/ideabook/12a.jpg

Ok. First of all, the RIGHT hand side of the page deserves its own caption. I'm
helplessly reminded of South Park:

Phase 1: Get several baseplates. Lay out 1 level of bricks in a floor plan.
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: You've built a beautiful house!

For the left side? Hm.

- "Lego & Smoking. Goes together like pineapples and bicycle grease."
- "See this room here, dear?" "Room? Oh, uh, yeah, the room. That's what I was
looking at."
- "Say, honey, why's your wedding ring on your RIGHT hand again?"
- "What's that? Little Jimmy's staying at a friend's house tonight? You know
what that means! Let's go get his Lego!"
- Caption for just the guy: "Kilroy was here"
- "I've always *wanted* a blue chimney!"
- "This doesn't look anything like Shaun's!"

DaveE