 General / 4952
Re: LEGO Bloopers and Practical Jokes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 06:14:55 GMT

Hi  Sanjay,

I could contribute 2 out of this year, but whats the use just for fun ?
Some mistakes are explained by the production technics RTL uses.
The production of the catalogs is centralised in Denmark afaik. And they print
catalogs in different lanquages in countries that dont read that lanquage or it
a long way to correct.
So its easy to slip, like an Polish and the Dutch 1999 catalog, both show an
obvious mistake.
Greetings and lmk
Nico