 General / 49490
Re: Strange new part in the 4562 bonus selection.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.parts
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 06:15:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Morton wrote:
I picked up a few of the 4562 200+200 bonus piece sets from Walgreens a
couple of days ago.

In 12 of the 18 sets I got, there was a strange new part, just like this
one:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3176
but with no studs on top, so it's a modified tile.

I wonder what this part is going to be used for in next years sets? Anyone
else get any of them?

Richard.

I got some in many of the boxes I bought. I also got a 2x4 brick (just one) in
light orange in a few of the boxes. I had never seen this color before, and they
seem to be rare, running about $0.70 each on Bricklink.

Roy