 General / 49352
    New LEGO displays at TRU —Bryan Kinkel
   Has anyone noticed the new clear display boxes at Toys R Us? The display boxes are about 3 feet wide and feature the current LEGO themes such as Designer, Alpha Team, Knights Kingdom, Bionicle, etc. They are real attention getters. Like other (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: New LEGO displays at TRU —Darrell Urbien
     (...) Yes, I've noticed these kind of "aquarium cases" as well.. Very attractive; I like how they've incorporated the LEGO studs into the design. I'm thinking of reproducing one of them in *cough* wood. It would be a neat way to display built (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: New LEGO displays at TRU —Adrian Drake
   (...) Saw them at my TRU. The drone I spoke to about them hated them because they ate up so much prime shelf space, and I have to agree. Adrian (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: New LEGO displays at TRU —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) I'll have to agree with this as well. It wouldn't be so bad if each store had ONE, but there seem to be 4 or 5 of them all in a row, all at eye level. Does seem to eat up a lot of shelf space. MegaBloks also had 4 or 5 of them, although not as (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: New LEGO displays at TRU —Dave Schuler
   (...) Here's an overview of the MB display at my local TRU: (URL) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)