 General / 49332
49331  |  49333
Subject:
Folder Tag abuse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 03:23:33 GMT

I really try not to complain. But the folder tags are and have been abused for sometime now.

Look at this one. Come on, check off all the boxes why don’t ya!

Quit it. Stop it. Knock it off. Built on.

(Oh right, it’s gonna be put on a Mech, and train wheels will pop out of the bottom, a set of .avi’s are gonna play from the eyes and then a rendered gif will pop up that shows the cad format, people from Legoland will fold out from the sides and it has Moonbase connections, plus it is featured in Metru-nui and it was discussed on CC, ya ok.

Hint, you can paste the dictionary in to the key words box while your at it.

Mods, you can wipe the folder tags and deem entire folder avatar because of text within an image. But your letting stuff like this slide by.

Of course I love Brickshelf. Thank you for the resource. Don’t let people abuse it either. FYI - Thank you for your hard work.