 General / 49335
Re: Folder Tag abuse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 07:04:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
   I really try not to complain. But the folder tags are and have been abused for sometime now.

Look at this one. Come on, check off all the boxes why don’t ya!

I think you raise valid points, folder tag abuse is sort of a bummer, isn’t it? Most of us put a lot of thought into what keywords to select.

I agree

   However I think this particular user might not have English as their first language, so may not totally understand how everything works at Brickshelf.

I’m not sure...I think they understand english enough to put their pix...so I think they understand the folder tag issue. It’s from my point a view not an excuse.

   (the site they reference elsewhere in their folders is http://twlug.info/). This user may or may or may not see your post either.

You are right and I’m going to make a post for french AFOLs (some are using BS without reading Lugnet)

   Also “the mods” == Kevin. Just Kevin and no one else, as I understand it. I’m sure he’s doing the best he can given the volume.

Thanks to kevin.

   Hope that helps.