 General / 49122
    Re: How do you clean a bunch of lego? —Tom Duggan
   I usually just take what I get at Yard sales, put them in a pillow case, tie off the end, and throw them in the washing machine....so far I have'nt had any problems with damaging the peices or anything...just use regular clothes detergent and warm (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How do you clean a bunch of lego? —Jason J. Railton
   (...) I came up with a way that gets a higher concentration of detergent and doesn't need so much bashing together. Put them in a large zip-lock bag with loads of washing-up liguid, add enough warm water to cover them, then squeeze out the air and (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How do you clean a bunch of lego? —Jeff Barnas
   My dad and I dumped a big box of lego into a net drawstring bag laid it flat on the top rack of the dishwasher and ran it. I dont remember the setting we used but it cleaned it pretty well. Just make sure that the holes in the net bag are really (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)