 General / 4909
Re: Has anyone...treasury?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:51:00 GMT

You know, reading this I had an idea.

Someone mentioned using the 2x2 chrome dishes from aquazone
(originally used as actually reflectors for the 9v lights) as
treasure.  But what if you stuck one of those on top of a light
saber handle?  It might look like a nice big challis, or perhaps
a bowl or maybe even a trophy of some sort.  Either way, I bet
it would look pretty 'treasurey' :)

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Tom McDonald writes:
In lugnet.general, Paul Foster writes: