 General / 4886
4885  |  4887
Subject:
Has anyone...treasury?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 20:59:11 GMT

Hello to all.

I was doing some anal retentive level sorting lately, and found that I
had quite a bit of LEGO money (coins, 7 silver bricks, 1x2 $100 tiles,
and assorted gems and crystals).

I decided to put them together in one place, and constucted a 12X16 room
out of white 1x bricks.  The money, with a couple treasure chests thrown
in, covers the floor pretty well, though I would like to have a LOT more
coins for it.  A few bricks above the floor is the doorway, which looks
down on the money bin, and Qui-Gon is poised in the doorway, preparing
for a jump into the money, a la Scrooge McDuck.

I'm waiting until I figure a way to "fake" some more coins to put in a
diving board and a depth gauge, so that a couple figs can swim in the
cash, again a la Scrooge.

Anybody else evr do anything like this?

Rob