 General / 4897
  Re: 2 Things...

(...) So the problem is to draw Swedish people to the lugnet.loc.se.* groups, say? How about this idea: If there is a coutry where at least one LEGO interested person lives, some people from that country can make the unofficial regional LUGNET (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  local subgroups

(...) Yup! (...) Something like that would be wonderful. (...) Hmmm, I wonder if off-site pages would really benefit from a rigid template, because that could be left to the on-site pages for the subgroups. (It'd be nearly impossible to enforce an (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: 2 Things...

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) groups, (...) I think this is a great idea. As one who travels a fair amount I would take advantage of this resource if it existed. In fact, I will in actually be in Stockholm in about two weeks and would (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)