 General / 48822
Re: Glueing old lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 00:47:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Stangl wrote:
MEK - I believe Methyl Ethyl Ketone

I believe the model shop used to use this as well.

Try local hardware stores in the paint dept.

Do a search on Google for MEK and for Methyl Ethyl Ketone... it is nasty stuff
and you want to be prepared to use it safely!

Great ventilation is a must. If it were me I'd work outside. (the model builders
have elaborate venting systems in their workshops IIRC)...