 General / 48684
Re: instructions for set 329
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:41:25 GMT

Something different:

Why is it, that now when I have found, that the 315 and 688 are there toom I
want to buld the right away?

Also, I like to find out what it has been - like a detective - even that it
might not be important? I do like to find out what have been in that box!
Anyone share this thing?

In lugnet.general, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
Updated:

I am trying to put the last sets together, that might be in the remaining parts.

These are the sets I have found and built. There are almost complete:
As for the 329, did it ever come with black tyres?
The instructions on brickshelf show grey, while mine seems to have black.
The sets seem to be from 1967-1972, there are 3 catalogs in good condition from
1971 and 1972. There is something like a catalog too, but without any year on
it.

[snip]