 General / 48683
Re: instructions for set 329
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:14:26 GMT

Updated:

I am trying to put the last sets together, that might be in the remaining parts.

These are the sets I have found and built. There are almost complete:
As for the 329, did it ever come with black tyres?
The instructions on brickshelf show grey, while mine seems to have black.
The sets seem to be from 1967-1972, there are 3 catalogs in good condition from
1971 and 1972. There is something like a catalog too, but without any year on
it.

Where is this little sign from?
It says lego underneith it.
Where is this tree from?
Here is also a turntable, but it is a newer one, probaly found and added later.

Misc parts. There are wheels for 2 cars I think (one is 688), and one little
yellow fence. No idea where the fence is from.

Just found, that set 688 is there. It uses the yellow roof bricks, shell bricks
and the red coupler. The 315 is also there, I have the Y3 and the white
headlights.
This still leaves me with the yellow ladder and yellow headlight brick.
Probably there is also a house or two (but no baseplates!), given by the windows
and red roof bricks.
There is a large number of white and red bricks too.
I have tried to find out where the blue roof bricks are from, so for without
luck.

I thinks these are set 900, 901, 902 and 903, and 160.

So far I have found:
126, 130, 150, 151, 151, 154, 160, 312, 315, 329, 333, 349, 351, 485, 485, 601,
602, 604, 605, 606, 609, 609, 640, 643, 644, 646, 650, 653, 686, 687, 688, 691,
900, 901, 902, 903
(complete list later)