 General / 48679
48678  |  48680
Subject:
instructions for set 329
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 19:39:00 GMT

Hi all!

I lately got a lot of lego dated 1967-1972, where there also is a set 329 -
but instructions on Brickshelf are incomplete.
Can anyone help me?

There were about 3kg, I have been going through it for some time now, as
seen here
Pictures 1-4 are from the day when I got it, pic 4 is from the first
overview, 5 and later will be today...

The sets are in very well condition, even a 126 with fine instructions and
box!
I'll later post about the missing parts, hope find it all. I am out of
instructions, so I browse lugnet, peeron and brickshelf a lot right now.
I am banging my my head with 2 pairs on old train couplers, one 6x16 train
baseplate, 2 pairs of old wheels (one stud, but white holder), and 3 pairs
of newer couplers. This must be some kind on train stuff, but there are not
many blue parts (as there would be from 1966 or before), no black slopes,
but there are motor and batterybox.
Still no idea...