 General / 48259
48258  |  48260
Subject:
What next?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 20:41:04 GMT

In lugnet.town, Rob Hendrix wrote:
I think I'm just going to build a bridge instead...

...mmm... ...bridges...

Bridges need to have lights on top for aircraft avoidance, and if they're across
navigable channels, marker lights  at the span bottom for the ship traffic to
know where the channels are, and streetlights if they're road bridges or signals
if they're train bridges...

... And you could have a painter crew with tiny little handheld flashlights and
sparks flying from their grinders as they remove the rust...

(nudge) What! I'm just saying!!!