 General / 48258
Re: The Gallery - extreme lighting mod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 20:06:30 GMT

It will make everything plain now.

I'm definitely not going to look at normal "mods" with the same enthusiasm
now.  You're right...

How much drilling and cutting did you have to do to make it all fit?

It took a month of drilling and wiring working on it about 5-6 hours a week.
I'd say there are about 100 elements that have been touched by the Dremel in
this model.  I'd actually like to do something on a larger scale, but I
think I'm just going to build a bridge instead...  Maybe I'll make some
SPACE! light up control panels...  Who knows...

Rob