 Town / 7582
Re: The Gallery - extreme lighting mod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:38:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Jim Davis loaned me one of his MOC buildings to add few lights to.  Little
did I know it would end up with 41 lights in it!  It's gonna make the rest
of the buildings on the MSLTC layout look "plain" now...

One of our club members (Kenny Paul, BayLUG/LTC) has set up a similar kind of
light show using standard LEGO parts only.  Well, just the marquee part.
Remember the fiber optic elements used in the UFO space sets?  He put two of
them together to make marquee lights that chase each other around the marquee.

--Bill.