 General / 47523
  Re: Announcing new Legend!

(...) Yes, i agree, both of them are very desirable. But they are different sets. And if they made one in *universal* tan surely i would get one too :-) Now, seriously, and with all due respect, i think you missed my point. English is not my native (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Announcing new Legend!

(...) I think this is a perfect example of why it is called a "legend". They are not creating more of the original kits. If they were you could expect the exact same kit... same kit #, same brick colour, same brick material could even be argued. By (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Announcing new Legend!

(...) Exactly. (and Paulo, I didn't miss your point, read on to see why) To be 9V complete, you have to have BOTH of the stations I cited... despite being the same design, they are a LOT different. Further, to be 9V complete you have to have BOTH (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Announcing new Legend!

Larry, (...) Although i have both metroliners (being the legend in multiple copies), i must admit i bought the legend mostly for the parts. But if it was in new light grey, there would not be no reason for me to buy it. Again to the point of my (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)