 General / 47485
  Re: Enough about colors already

(...) From this I gather that you'd be just as happy if TLG switched LEGO's entire range of colors to dull brown, or perhaps pink? After all, you assert that imagination trumps color, so why bother with those pesky blues and reds and yellows? Some (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Enough about colors already

(...) Dave, thanks for your reply. Please calmly think about this: First: Yes, imagination in my opinion DOES trump color... and shape, and minifig realism, and so on. Pieces + imagination = fun. I played with green army men who had maybe five (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Enough about colors already

(...) "Think calmly?" You obviously don't know who you're dealing with here! 8^) (...) Perhaps the doom and gloom *has* been a bit overstated. I think the whole situation strikes a number of nerves at once: 1. "They didn't check with us first." (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.general)