 General / 46860
  Re: whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?

(...) Frank, I'm living in 30 minutes of driving from this Moscow store. And I think that you seem to be right - these days I see a lot of activity from TLC in Russia - various campaigns with other brands, TV advertising etc., there was nothing like (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?

(...) Alexander - I encourage you to use your local store as a way to network with other AFOLs. Introduce yourself to the store manager, and ask if they wouldn't mind putting you in touch with other local AFOLs who come and buy. I imagine you aren't (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?

"Tim Courtney" <tim.courtney@SPAMCA...ktron.com> wrote in news:Hvpp22.AJB@lugnet.com: (...) Hi, i'm new here. I'm canadian, from québec city. I understand that AFOL seems to mean a fan of lego, but what's the exact meaning of the letters? Thanks. (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?

(...) It's good to hear of another new AFOL. :-) It stands for Adult Fan Of LEGO. Play well. Tim Strutt (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?

(...) Adult Fan of Lego Please see Shiri Dori’s Acronym FAQ: (URL) Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

  Re: whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in news:HvrHpw.D89@lugnet.com: (...) other (...) and (...) is (...) Those are cool models. Mine are there: (URL) warned, though, that i do not have a big variety of bricks so my models are a bit "square". (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)