 General / 46848
Re: whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:01:57 GMT

are they getting *another* one? Or are you seeing an old page? I know they have
had a store since 2002:
http://landofbricks.com/sets/duplopromo/moscow.jpg
ok, I saw that it was mentioned, I didnt know it was actually open :)
Anyhow, it would be nice if they put one in australia (1 in each captial
city would be nice but start with Sydney and Melbourne I guess)