 General / 46847
46846  |  46848
Subject:
Dino Island opens at Legoland CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:07:43 GMT

WOW! I am very impressed with the new Dino Island area at Legoland CA! The
coaster is very fun, digging for the 'fossils' was fun, and the water balloon
catapult thing will be a big hit in the summertime!

You can tell they juuuust got the area ready to be open to the public - there
was much open space that I was told will have plants put in and a few areas that
still needed to be touched up - but still it LOOKED GREAT!!!!

I put up a summary, pictures and even video (yes I was a bad boy, I snuck my
camera on the ride) up on my site - click the link below to be taken directly to
the page:

http://landofbricks.com/legoland/dinoisland.html

Did anybody else get to go so far? What were your thoughts on it?

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com