 General / 46546
  Re: So why all the whining about the color changes?

(...) Sometimes when things don't go our way, we like to yell as loud as we can in the hopes that 'the gods may be listening....' Eh, I've never been one to 'shake my fist' at the injustice of it all... waittaminit, I have, but I wouldn't get my (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: So why all the whining about the color changes?

(...) Too True Dave. General Comments/Rants 1. There is another side to the "color doesn't match well with my collection theory" and that is that a) I don't think Lego cares about AFOL's in general or their mounds of bricks to start off with b) I (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: So why all the whining about the color changes?

In lugnet.general, Benjamin Medinets wrote: (snip) (...) I agree here. I believe that TLC thinks that AFOLs are not a large enough segment of the market for them to consider when making decisions about the product line. (...) I honestly believe that (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: So why all the whining about the color changes?

(...) The official reason given for the color change was that new colors were less "muddy" and would be more appealing to kids. No mention was made of the new colors being cheaper to produce (although that hasn't been denied). But Jake McKee has (...) (20 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)