 General / 46527
Re: Time for a change of subject
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 04:10:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Kollross wrote:
shnip<
I think of a Classic Space minifig in White.

Long live Classic Space!!

Mike

... bounding around on the moon, with a Mobile Tracking Station just a few
'meters' behind on his right.  That must have been one heck of an ad/catalog,
because it's still the first thing I think of whenever the topic of LEGO comes
up.

Of course, that's back when 'extreme' meant trying to get back to the Command
Base before your oxygen ran out, not skateboarding near a beach or inexplicably
chasing an airplane with a hang glider.