 General / 46509
Re: Time for a change of subject
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:43:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gregory Muri wrote:
Most definitely 2x4 brick.  Those would be in red, blue, yellow, green,
brown, light grey, black, and white.  I think I would be a lot happier with
less colors. Before I came out of my dark age, I didn't have any idea colors
other than these existed.  They most definitely did not exist when I was a
kid.

Greg

Same here - losing lime green or trans orange certainly wouldn't break my heart.
And the 2x4 brick is the classic.

Sam