 General / 4647
Re: GMLTC Teaser page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 13:12:18 GMT

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:
Ha, all this talk about incompetent John;-)  I have all of the necessary software
(artwork is in Adobe Illustrator, I have Adobe Photoshop).  I use AI primarily
and photoshop minimally (usually just scan aquiring for now), but hope to utilize
it more in the future.  I plan to get my website going with Adobe Pagemill which
I just purchased, but know not how to use.  Time, gentlemen, time.  That and the
%#$@ steep learning curves.  But any general tips would be helpful;-)
BTW, Macs rule!:-)

I want a t-shirt with the logo. :)  I've worn the AFOL shirt so much
it's beginning to fray on one of the seams. So I need more. :)

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide