 Trains / 1364
Re: GMLTC Teaser page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 23:37:23 GMT

John Matthews wrote:

Am I missing something here?  I thought macs could write .gif, .tiff, etc.

I'm sure MACS can, I'm just not sure John Neal can. :-) Whenever he sent
me stuff in the past, nothing I had could read it. This time, he printed
it out from his drawing program (which I have no idea what it is... but
it drives his silkscreen generator) and then scanned it back from the
printout. That generated lots of false color differences.

I can't imagine there would be a need for someone to clean up the images you
posted....

They're bigger than they need to be because they have false color
differences. All they need is to have one solid color with antialiased
edges.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.