 General / 46443
    Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions? —Allan Bedford
   (...) Wouldn't it be nice if this became a strong seller.... even for a couple of years? Maybe some Bionicle-like sales figures.... only with system pieces instead of theme specific parts. I'm not knocking Bionicle (I own a few) but rather I'm (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yes, they are blister packed, with plastic on both sides. This makes them a bit hard to open but also is quite tamper resistant. (...) No doubt, but it wouldn't be *pure*... :-) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions? —Allan Bedford
   (...) I'll get my mom to help me. ;) (...) Does *pure* mean sold by the LEGO company? Or does *pure* mean manufactured and sold by LEGO? Or does *pure* mean made from ABS by LEGO company? For me it's more the third one than anything. Other than (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)