 General / 45532
Re: How do you store your instructions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 03:16:10 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Elroy Davis wrote:
My collection has gotten to the point where tossing the instructions from all
the sets into a cardboard box just isn't working any more.  There is a lot of
information about how to store bricks, but not much on the subject of
instructions.

So, does anyone have any good recommendations for storing instructions?

-Elroy
I store all of mine in a steel filing cabinet using the expandable hanging file
folders and sorted by theme. The instructions stay wrinkle free, there's low
humidity and no exposure to sunlight.
Dawn