 General / 45530
45529  |  45531
Subject:
How do you store your instructions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 02:53:22 GMT

My collection has gotten to the point where tossing the instructions from all
the sets into a cardboard box just isn't working any more.  There is a lot of
information about how to store bricks, but not much on the subject of
instructions.

So, does anyone have any good recommendations for storing instructions?

-Elroy