 General / 45199
  Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog

(...) I disagree. I think it's standard yellow and blame the different hue on clever lighting when the photo was taken. Christian (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog

(...) This is *very* peculiar. In the Danish catalog the Spider Man and HP figs clearly show 'natural' skin tones. This was already hinted on by TLC, so it's very unlikely to be a printing or lighting glitch. But the new dutch catalog which the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog

In lugnet.general, Eric Brok wrote: (snip) (...) OOPS, I was wrong! Please take note the above statement is false. I was writing from memory and checked it when I got home. As it turned out, the Danish and Dutch catalog are simply the same WRT skin (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog

(...) Exactly. Not only does some figures within the same theme seem to have different colors. But individual figures have diffrent colors: On (URL) page 22> the train man in front of the train is flesh, but the same train man in the bottom left (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)