 General / 44697
  Master Builder contest experiences...

What with the prelims being over now, and the proliferation of Lugnetters on the list, I thought it would be kinda cool for the finalists to share their experiences. As for me, it was a far more terrifying thing than I expected. I knew about the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  Re: Master Builder contest experiences...

(...) At first I was very nervous, and then I wasn't called for my time slot at 10am. I waited through a couple of building sessions- talking to Dan and the other applicants, and building like crazy in the practice area. I finally asked when I would (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX)

  >>> TEST <<<

TEST (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.test, FTX)

  Re: Master Builder contest experiences...

(...) snip (...) OK--I went to the Vegas comp and it was awesome. Even if I hadn't made the cut, it would have been worth the 400 mile motorcycle ride! I showed up and had fun just checking out the models that Lego brought with them--Dan and I (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Master Builder contest experiences...

Hey Jeremiah, and all the other LMB Finaliasts, Look forward to meeting all the other finalists and such in a week! For me I actually was disappointed that this final (SD) didn't happen at LegoLand itself, but oh well, still no biggie. I have family (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX)