 General / 44333
Re: Atlanta Festival of Trees Setup complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 16:41:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Trobaugh wrote:

   Friday is the black tie party at the festival, and I will be sure to take some pictures of the finished tree then.

That’s fine, but I look forward to the pics of you in the monkey suit, you lady killer you-- “the name’s T; JT”;-)

JOHN