 General / 44328
    Atlanta Festival of Trees Setup complete —James Trobaugh
   After many weeks of building sessions and getting things in order we finally got the (URL) North Georgia LEGO Train Club> tree set up at the (URL) Children's Healthcare of Atlanta> Festival of Trees. This year we had a bit smaller tree due to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

        Re: Atlanta Festival of Trees Setup complete —John Neal
     (...) That's fine, but I look forward to the pics of you in the monkey suit, you lady killer you-- "the name's T; JT";-) JOHN (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Festival of Trees Preview Party (was Re: Trees Setup complete) —James Trobaugh
   Last night the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Festival of Trees held their preview party. This is a black tie event held the evening before the festival is open to the public. One of those rare times that club members has to dress up for a LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org)