 General / 44220
Re: Old Color Changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:55:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Travis Kunce wrote:
   the following is an email i got that regards a previous change to the color grey...

   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/elkane/Misc/greys.jpg

That picture is a copy taken from my comparison galleries. Would you please forward me the email of the owner of that folder? I would ask it be removed. I do not want my pictures copied or used elsewhere. Here’s the original: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=208854

The UM on that photo designates the contributor as Uli Meyer who provided the picture to me. Others have noted that color change, too.

There are many other interesting photos in my galleries. They are provided by my friends for reference only. Please respect their contributions.

Thanks, Clark

Visit my Vintage Parts pages, submissions always welcome: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8642

My ever expanding Visual Parts Helper - minifigs, heads, torsos, colors, trees, flags, and wheels: http://www.isodomos.com/VPH