 General / 44238
Re: Old Color Changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:58:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Travis Kunce wrote:
   the following is an email i got that regards a previous change to the color grey... the names and stuff have been hopefully changed enough to protect me from getting anyone mad?

don’t know if this is even relevent. but thought you all might like the read and pic...

Speaking of old color changes, here are two I haven’t seen mentioned anywhere:

I KNOW that blue changed sometime over the course of its history. I have a fair mix of two very slightly different blues. I first started noticing it about 2-3 years ago in my collection.

When orange first came out, it was in a special (Target exclusive?) Halloween bucket. I bought two. Some of the later orange is distinctly lighter.

Peter