 General / 44195
    Re: an idea for the new colors in the 2004 sets —Jason Spears
   (...) Since everyone is bashing John, I thought I'd offer a diferent point of view. At first read, I kinda like the idea. It MIGHT get the retailers to put pressure on LEGO. But then I think about the fact that it seems a little unethical to (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: an idea for the new colors in the 2004 sets —Travis Kunce
     snip (...) snip (...) C'Mon Jason... the simple fact he wanted to post it anonymously implies to me that he knew this idea was juvenile and probably not even worth our time... If he really wanted to give me something to sink my teeth into on this (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: an idea for the new colors in the 2004 sets —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) It's not only unethical. It's illegal. It's called shoplifting. A while back, where I live, there was a hullabaloo about people who were abusing store return policies, by knowingly buying products with intent to return them later. It centered (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)