 General / 44175
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 06:55:42 GMT

I wonder if people complained as bitterly when Lego came out with the modern
minifig.

If you want the same toy your grandparents played with - go buy Lincoln
Logs.

What a bunch of crybabies.

"Marc Nelson Jr." <legomarc@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, John Neal wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

(snip)

[Stud changes and part/material quality]

(snip)

Thanks, Jake, for the quick response to our hysteria;-)  This is a great
example of TLC's desire to be open to AFOL concerns and questions.  I
especially appreciate the willingness on TLC's part to explore the
possibility of offering the "old" colors in bulk!

Play On!

[JOHN]

Good to see the cheerleading squad doesn't miss a beat. TLC was so open to • our
concerns that they didn't bother to give us a warning before they • discontinued 4
colors - even though such a warning would have helped TLC sell more • product in
what has been an off year for them.

Marc Nelson Jr.