 General / 44093
Re: And you call yourselves fans...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 07:21:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Thomas wrote:
In lugnet.general, Orion Pobursky wrote:

1.  I, and I would assume many others, look upon LEGO as an old friend. If an
old friend told me he was changing his look, I'd support him in his decision and
not criticise him for going against tradition

Orion,

I don't know what country you live in but here in the USA criticism is a god
given right and "my old friend" has just desided to change it's color in order
to sell more sets. We all know it's the darn color that is making people not buy
the sets, not the poor set design.

PS: babies whine, adults opinionate

Paul Thomas
SPLTC>

FYI, I live in the US.

I find the tone of your reply to be exactly what I'm against: a thinly veiled
series insults.

-Orion