 General / 44063
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 17:56:55 GMT

Tore Eriksson wrote:
In lugnet.general, Anders Isaksson wrote:
As I remember my Lego start (about 1960), there was only red, white,
yellow, blue. I don't remember any blacks until much later.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden

When did green and gray baseplates 50x50 and brickplates 10x20 come?
I think they were very early.

OK, checking closer, I have the gray 10x20, and it was probably there from
my beginning. Also the bottom of the (clear) box that contained cars is
gray. But no ordinary bricks...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm