 General / 44023
    Re: New colors and other info (ATTN JAKE) —Chris Phillips
   (...) So if most of their customers don't care about the colors, how does this change help them to sell more LEGO? (...) Yet it is a statistically significant sample of their worldwide market. If 85% of LUGNETters think this is a bad idea, and 100% (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: New colors and other info (ATTN JAKE) —John Spencer Rezkalla
   (...) What I was implying is that most customers probably won't be missing the old colors. Who knows, maybe the new colors were shown to be very popular in their studies? (...) I don't think anyone outside of Lego (or even inside too) can say (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: New colors and other info (ATTN JAKE) —Chris Phillips
     (...) Well based on the outcry here, I think it is very clear that the old colors are very popular. (...) Out of curiosity, how would you word a poll response that you would have considered to be an appropriate choice? - Chris. (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: New colors and other info (ATTN JAKE) —Chris Phillips
   (...) One other point, if 5 people leave the hobby, they will definitely stop buying LEGO. If the same number like the colors, does that mean that they will buy twice as much LEGO moving forward to make up for those who have left the hobby? I am one (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)